Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Vincent has glasses

Yesterday I went and picked up Vincent's glasses. He looks so cute in them but he hates having them on. It takes 3 people just to put them on him because he moves so fast and pulls them right off his face. Today I wrapped him up in a blanket so his arms were tied down and put the glasses on so I could at least take his picture. He seemed to be okay so I walked him around the house to let him take it all in. He wasn't trying to get his arms free so I thought that maybe he likes them. I took the blanket off and with in 2 seconds he had them off. Oh well, I guess it will just take some time.


4 comments:

The Gonzalez Family said...

Awww!! What a cute boy! He looks way cute in his glasses!

amber schmidt said...

So stinkin' cute!!!! :) That's funny he won't keep them on. I'm sure he'll get their eventually.

darinangel said...

I love that picture.

Genevieve Beck said...

Super cute in them! Hopefully when he makes the connection that they're what helps him see, they won't drive him quite so crazy. :)