Saturday, March 28, 2009

POOP+no clothes=new outfit from K-mart

We were at a friends Tax company and Vincent pooped his pants. I didn't have a change of clothes for him and we were going to go out to dinner so I had to run into K-mart and get him some new clothes. I had put a shirt (one of mine) on him while I went into the store and had a blanket over him so no one would see that I was a bad mom. But much to my dismay, Vincent kicked off the blanket and this sweet little old lady walked past and gave me the evil eye. Vincent had bare legs, no socks, and you could see his chest (the shirt was way to big).

4 comments:

amber schmidt said...

philipp wishes every time he pooped his clothes he got a new oufit. haha

The Gonzalez Family said...

I can't believe how big he's getting and he's so cute!!! I love it! Miss you guys, we need to do something soon.

Robyn said...

It ALWAYS happens when you are least prepared!

darinangel said...

You are not a bad mom and don't listen to that ladys' evil eyes.