Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Playing hard

Yesterday I put Vincent in his crib so I could go make my bed and I had giving him a little toy in hopes that it would keep him entertained for a little while. After making my bed I took a quick peek in his room to make sure he was doing okay and to see if I could get a few more things done and found him like this...asleep with his toy.
I was a little worried that if I left his toy in his hands he wouldn't sleep for very long so I was able to take his toy without waking him.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I love how angelic sleeping babies look! Hope he's sleeping a little better for you. Maybe I could send Lilly over to wear him out. (Or at least wear her out!)

amber schmidt said...

AWW! So sweet.

Linds and Thad said...

How cute. I love the positions they seem to fall asleep in.