Wednesday, August 13, 2008

two month shots

Today Vincent had to get his two month shots. I felt so bad for him he was so happy laying on the table. The fist gave him this stuff that he had to drink and he did really well with that and then he got pocked three times and he was screaming. As soon as I picked him up he stopped but he had the saddest face. It broke my heart to see him hurt like that. It has been a few hours since he got them and he is taking a nap and seems to be doing just fine.

I had him in this baseball outfit the other day and I thought it looked so cute on him I had to take a picture of him wearing it.
Isn't this cute. It's kind of blurry because I had to try and make him smile with out him seeing the camera (because once I put it up to take a picture he stops smiling) So I got him to smile and hurry and pulled the camera up to take the picture. I think it's way cute! I love his chubby little cheeks.

5 comments:

JLMartin said...

what a sweetie...he looks so long! i bet he's taller than my midget Andrew.

Melody and Lance said...

What an adorable smile . . .its so big!! the jackson smile huh?

Robyn said...

Vince's smile just melts my heart!

Kristen said...

He is the cutest little boy, I love those pictures! my baby just got his first series of shots and it's just so hard. I could tell his legs hurt the rest of the day and the next, but he's doing good now.

Kanion said...

Amy I just read your post about Vincent also having NALD. What a sweet little angel. I just had some questions.. are there different stages of severity with it? Is he blind or deaf? Whitney was right? I think you have beautiful children and you are right, you are a forever family :) We love you!