Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Have you missed me?

I know it's been way to long. I can't find my camera cord to down load my pictures, but I'm sure as soon as I get buy a new one the old one will show up. These pictures were not on my camera though so I thought I would post some of them. My sister-in-law took these for us last month and I wanted to post some of my favorites.





http://foreverblissclientpreviews.blogspot.com/search/label/FAMILY
you can go to this website to view more pictures.

9 comments:

The Gonzalez Family said...

So darling!!! You are so gorgeous, it's not even fair! I love love love these pics.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Amy, you look amazing~ and your family is pretty dang cute too!

amber schmidt said...

Your pics turned out great!!! Merry Christmas!!

Kari said...

Very cute pictures! You are so pretty!

Raimo and Jessica Laitinen said...

those are really cute! haha and I just lost my phone charger recently--bought a new one a week later. 3 weeks later i found the old charger tangled up in my straightener cord. maddening!!! hold out till you find it!

The Tolley's said...

i love them!! you are just gorgeous amy! i miss you guys!

Melody and Lance said...

where have you been?!? :D I love those pics. Vince you are so the man!! I just want to kiss those puggy cheeks all the time! His parents looked okay too ;D

Adam and Brittany said...

Beautiful pictures Amy!...you look gorgeous.

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

I love the pics!! What a cute little guy you have...how is he doing anyways?