Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

This Easter was filled with family time. On Saturday we had a pot luck lunch with Travis' family and his mom's sisters and all their kids. The grand kids had an Easter Egg hunt and uncle Bryson took Vincent to get a few eggs in his basket. I didn't take my camera but I think someone took a picture of him, so I'll have to post that later. Then on Sunday we were uplifted by the wonderful lessons of the meaning of Easter. Then we went to my dad's for dinner with my mom's sister and most of my brothers and sisters and their kids. Getting together with family is always fun and we are truly grateful for the reason we celebrate Easter.





6 comments:

Tara said...

amy I adore Vince's outfit. He looks so handsome!

papa and cilla said...

Vincent looks so handsome in his Easter outfit.

Shea said...

what a cute little outfit! it was fun to see you on saturday!

Christal said...

Amy I just found your link from Lori's blog. I have often wondered where you ended up after Florida and how you were doing. So it was fun to read through your blog. Vincent is adorable! Looks like you guys are doing good and Travis is almost done school for a masters?? That is awesome will you guys be in Utah for the long run?

I never got to say goodbye when you left Florida but I wanted you to know what a strength you were to me. I learned a lot from both you and Lori from your strength and the blessing you are to others through your example. I learned more then I thought I would when we moved to Florida {besides that I hate bugs!.} Just wanted to say thank you and Hi. I hope you are all doing good.

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

I LOVE his summer shoes! Where did you get them?

wenselgang said...

Yes, Mel and Dan have been quite the example. Just as the two of you have been for so many of us as well. I often think of you and your amazing courage. You two have also touched many lives. So thank you for your example. Your little Vincent is so adorable!