Wednesday, May 7, 2008

No baby yet

I was wishing for a baby on my birthday (yesterday) but it didn't happen. That's okay, I am scheduled to be induced next Monday May 12th if I don't have the baby before that (cross your fingers he comes sooner). Today is my last day of work and I'm really excited. I can't wait to be a full time mom, it's the best job! Travis is loving his new job and working out side in the yard. As soon as the weather stays nice we will start planting our garden. But until then we are still working on the inside of the house. We just painted the ceiling and now we will paint the living room. I can't wait until it's all done.

2 comments:

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Now there's a baby! I am so excited to meet him. By the way, I am so jealous, not only are you absolutely gorgeous pregnant, but you can produce seven pound babies. For some reason that is impossible for me! Way to go.

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations on the baby! I heard that you had him! You will have to post some pictures on your blog. Also, welcome to the world of blogging!! I hope that everything went well with the labor. I'm excited to see the little babe.

Mindi